Katerina I. Barquet Stege Managing Partner
As a high-stakes immigration attorney focusing on complex cases across a wide range of industries, including technology, entertainment, hospitality, financial services, and real estate & construction, among others, Katerina’s practice includes all types of business immigration, including employment-based immigrant and nonimmigrant (temporary) visa petitions and related business immigration matters.
Particularly skilled in addressing legal issues confronting multinational companies in the transfer of U.S. and foreign workers between worldwide affiliates, Katerina has represented C-level executives, investment firms, entrepreneurs, multinational corporations, athletes, and celebrities before the U.S. Department of Labor, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. She also routinely handles consular processing matters, family immigration affairs, and naturalizations.
Katerina is a native speaker of English and Spanish and a veteran of some of the nation’s most prestigious law firms, Katerina offers clients first-class legal work in a boutique firm environment and represents clients in all 50 states, as well as from countries around the globe.
- J.D. with a Specialization in International Legal Affairs & Business Law/Regulation from Cornell Law School
- B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania
- State Bar of Florida
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Missouri
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Florida State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- St. Louis Bar Association
- Board Member of the Hispanic Bar Association of St. Louis
- Webinar on Investment Options for Foreigners
— hosted by NecDot | Miami (Sept. 2022)
- Immigration Options for Startup Founders and Employees
— hosted by TheVentureCity | Miami (Aug. 2018)
- St. Louis Symphony Orchestra Advisory Council
- St. Louis Ballet